Advance your career and truly make a difference! We have an exciting opportunity for an organized self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills seeking to join a well-established Independent Advisor and Financial Services Company.
Retirement Planning firm in the Evansville, WI area is seeking a full-time Operations Assistant. Candidate must exhibit exceptional time management skills, attention to detail, accept direction, be customer service oriented, and skilled with technology. An excellent work environment provided with competitive pay and opportunities for professional and personal growth for the go-getter.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the Director of Operations by organizing and ensuring smooth operations within the office. Always putting the client first, this position will be heavily dependent upon a positive attitude, solid work ethic, and desire to go above and beyond. Other responsibilities include development of positive client relationship and compliance support.
- Receive incoming client calls in a friendly manner
- Processing new client applications
- Input prospects to database
- Handle servicing of specific client accounts (opening, closing, and transferring of accounts)
- Manage Advisors calendar, keep Advisor organized, and prep for all client meetings
- Set appointments, reschedule appointments
- Work with team on any HR issues
- Keep CRM updated with client interaction and processes
- Attend seminars/workshops and follow up with the prospects from the seminars
- Work independently and proactively to meet personal business goals
- Assist Advisors with follow up on Marketing Leads
- Actively work with vendors associated with the firm
If you meet or exceed the expectations described above, please apply today!
$42,000 - $50,000 - Based on Experience
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Flex Schedule after 90 days
Let's Stay Healthy!
Save for Retirement!
All-expense paid Team Trip for you and plus one!
Presented by Advisor Employee Services Thank you for your interest in the Operations Assistant role. Advisor Employee Services, a consulting firm located in Overland Park, Kansas, represents the top 1% of financial advisors in all 50 states in their hiring needs. Please take a moment to explore our website and the services provided. We are not a staffing firm, but together have built a reputable and continuously expanding business model which allows us to pinpoint the exact personnel needs of these established financial advisors. If you feel that you have the skills it takes for the position responsibilities listed, please apply today!