The Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Copart. Through a thorough understanding of Copart practices, the CSR offers solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service experience. The CSR provides general administrative support while multi-tasking in hectic and stressful situations. In addition, CSR will be the face of the Company through face-to-face and vocal interactions with all levels of customers which range from the general public to high-level managers of organizations.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigne
- HS diploma.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office Word / Suite).
- Typing speed 45 words per minute.
- Basic 10 Key proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to view a computer screen for a significant portion of the workday.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Numeric and alphabetic filing skills are mandatory.
- Must be able to work overtime schedules as needed.
- Notary license preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Occasional overtime as needed.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a “job“ when your coworkers are like family--it's like coming home.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled