• Ensure raw material and equipment availability, efficient (OEE) processing of the material into finished product
and on-time delivery (Just in Sequence) to the customer.
• Ensure that product quality standards are met and comply to all legal regulations.
• Responsible for all direct and indirect work sequences in own area.
• Regular liaison with the Customer regarding expectations and performance.
• Ensure that business operating systems and standards are adhered to as identified by the Quality Department.
• Consult daily with other departmental heads in order to ensure smooth work sequences in all shifts.
• Manage personnel goals against respective KPI’s.
• Recommend new procedures and processes to improve quality and quantity and reduce production costs.
• Consult regularly with HR and join Union/Shop Steward Meetings
• Plan development of respective employees in order to improve their performance and reach their personal goals.
• Develop succession plans for key positions in departments of responsibility.
• Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
• Coordinate and lead activities in servicing, machinery, systems/equipment, facilities.
• Ensure on time compilation and reporting on daily, weekly and monthly performance
• Relevant degree/diploma with qualification in Production or Engineering
• 8 years Managerial experience in a highly pressured production environment
• Computer Literate
• Planning, organizing, controlling skills
• Critical thinking and innovation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Decision making/problem solving skills and ability to cope with stressful situations
• Conflict handling and dispute resolutions skills
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.