In this role, you will care for and maintain plants on client premises. We will train you to create inspiring interior nature environments that stimulate the senses for the benefit for both staff and customers. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our offices in Tasmania.
- Complete daily service run, meeting contractual obligations, establish quality standards at all times and maintaining professionalism in manner and work.
- Care and maintenance of plants by following the GROW principles (groom, rotate, observe and water) which includes weeding, trimming, fertilising, pest treatment & watering and replacements.
- Pruning, shaping and staking of plants for optimal growth & quality.
- Ensuring customer relationships are developed and maintained as well as personally delivering customer service standards in line with our Values and Mission statement.
- Making sure customer complaints are resolved effectively and professionally with a follow up if required.
- Participate in team/branch meetings.
- Ensuring the warehouse and branch igloos are always kept in a tidy and safe condition.
- Full Australian driver's licence (manual)
- The ability to work independently to achieve set targets
- Ability to communicate to internal stakeholders and clients both orally and in writing
- Manage, maintain and build upon client relationships
- A passion for plants and gardening
- Certificate qualifications in Horticulture would be desirable (not necessary as training is provided)
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment medical, references, and police check
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, our customers and our communities are priorities for us, and given that most of our roles are customer facing roles, we insist on full vaccination (boosters may be a requirement in some states) by all our colleagues against COVID-19.
- A fully maintained company vehicle and a mobile phone
- Uniform and on the job training
- Leads incentive scheme
- Safety equipment to perform your duties
- Generous everyday discounts for yourself and your family
About the Company
At Ambius we are a leading, interior plantscape business. We encourage, supply and maintain the use of indoor plants to improve the look, feel and air quality of the workplace for employee wellbeing. We specialise in both rental and non-rental plants to suit our client's need.