Reporting to the Store Manager, this position is responsible for assisting with the delivery of financial targets and company key performance indicators focusing on creating a warm and genuine customer service experience. This role will also assist with building a team that is empowered to exceed.
- Assist with driving sales and profit ensuring the achievement of all KPI’s as set by the company
- Providing leadership, training and developing team capability
- Maintain a focus on commercial acumen ensuring the team have an understanding of the performance of the store
- Assist with managing costs
- Drive a customer centric culture creating a warm and genuine customer service experience
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Ambition to progress within Retail
- Experience as an Assistant Manager or working in high sales turnover retail business
- Basic understanding of budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- A passion for the retail industry and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Experience managing the performance, training and development of a small to medium team
- Skills associated with driving productivity with team members
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Politix, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road has grown to become one of the best known and highly regarded clothing and retail brands in Australia and New Zealand. Country Road creates quality lifestyle products across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear, Babywear and Homewares. Renowned for its commitment to style, quality and design, the fashion ranges are a celebration of all that’s vibrant and exciting about modern Australian living.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.