Reporting to the Regional Manager, our NSW Area Manager is forward thinking and a creative leader who inspire their teams to deliver results.
The Area Manager will manage and grow the business through the store and concession teams to achieve financial and branding objectives by delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring the achievement of sales, stock and shrinkage targets and staff development objectives.
You will be responsible for an area of Witchery stores and concessions in NSW.
- Lead and manage the growth of all stores and concessions
- Influence to drive an environment which reflects Witchery’s service expectations and Witchery’s brand values
- Inspire teams to achieve sales results and maximise store and concession revenue
- Analyse financial reports, identify opportunities for growth and make commercial decisions
- Inspire and mentor the team as a role model and brand ambassador
- Influence, lead and develop a high performing team that is empowered to exceed
- Drive a culture of high performers to consistently exceed sales targets
- Adopt a visionary approach to build support for change to help drive business results
The Ideal Candidate has
- Enthusiasm for our brand and a passion for retail
- Proven experience and success in managing teams
- Ability to manage budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating efficient rosters
- Proven ability in managing the performance, training and development of a large team
- Strong focus on driving productivity with stores
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders, including senior leadership members
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Politix, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
WE ARE YOUR DAILY STYLE INSPIRATION. We make dressing for the everyday dynamic and unapologetically bold. We believe fashion is not only what you wear, but how you wear it. We care about the details – quality, responsibility and innovation by design. We are the leaders of 24/7 style. We are Witchery.
Witchery is part of the Country Road Group, an Australian based retailer with a market leading position. Be it modern Australian designs, urban sophistication or accessories with a quirk, each brand has its own inspiring story to tell.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.