Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our FNS Asst PRN opening with HCA Florida JFK Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
HCA Florida JFK Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) FNS Asst PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Food Service Worker is responsible for routine daily tasks related to patient food service. These tasks include, but not limited to; tray assembly, portioning of food; preparation of snacks, tube feedings, and supplements; delivery of floor stock and special items to the units; delivery of patient meal trays into patients rooms. Ensures that all tasks are completed safely, and in strict adherence to Food and Nutrition cleaning /sanitation policies and other related policies and procedures. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times.
What qualifications you will need:
* One year of experience in healthcare food and nutrition services preferred and clerical experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida JFK Hospital was named in honor of our 35th president. We have grown and have four Palm Beach County locations. Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care facility. We are known for services including: emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences and robotic surgery. We offer orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. HCA Florida JFK Hospital is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center. We are a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center. Our hospital is an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. They provide the same emergency treatment for adults and children. We are located in the city of Atlantis. We are near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. We are by the beach, restaurants and shopping. There is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while living in Palm Beach County.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our FNS Asst PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.