We are looking for a Porter to join our store team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on great customer service
- Clean shower areas, restrooms, floors throughout our facility
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the truck and automobile parking lots
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- A great work ethic and positive attitude
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one
traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return every
traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding and
celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age,
marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership
in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. At
TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.