We are looking for a Server for one of our casual dining restaurants!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, enthusiastic attitude, according to franchise standards
- Work a POS register
- Keep area neat, clean and stocked
- Positively impact the life of customer, co-workers and yourself
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- Experience with cash handling and POS systems
- Experience working in a restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one
traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return every
traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding and
celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age,
marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership
in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. At
TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.