We need a Shift Leader to join our restaurant team. Shift Leaders are trained to perform all the duties performed by the Crew Members, with additional responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's and Assistant Manager's absence. This includes but is not limited to ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance, team management and other duties as required or assigned.
• Ensure your team provides outstanding service & satisfied guests.
• Train & coach the team.
• Utilize GPS Hospitality Systems to run a great restaurant every shift, every day.
• Implement restaurant controls, especially cash & inventory.
• Set & Meet restaurant goals for service, operations and financial results.
• Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and high level of proficiency in restaurant operations.
• Provide coaching and feedback to the team.
• Supervise in accordance with GPS values, traits and behaviors.
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• Follow and enforce all cash policies; address and document any policy violations.
• Any / all other duties as assigned by the Restaurant General Manager (RGM).
• 0-2 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail setting
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume setting
About our benefits: We offer a passionate, fun and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team, along with…
• Strong, performance-based bonus program
• Regular performance reviews
• Health & Life Benefits
• HSA programs
• Anniversary Vacation Bonus
• Employee Rewards & Recognition Program
• Career development through structured training programs
GPS Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, lineage or citizenship status, age, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and other related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic information / characteristics, veteran or military status, marital status or any other characteristic provided by applicable federal, state or local laws.
GPS Hospitality will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation / modification to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in the interview process, please contact Human Resources at 770-738-7148.
•0-2 year of supervisory experience in a restaurant or retail setting
•High School Diploma or GED preferred
•Excellent customer service skills
•Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume setting
Must be ServSafe certified or capable of obtaining certification
Ability to work in warm and cold temperatures
Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Ability to climb ladders for general maintenance
Ability to perform the following motions