- Handling Team of Credit Managers and ownership of assigned portfolio of entire Tamil Nadu.
- Strong domain knowledge in Credit - SME / Mortgage /Working capital assessment and Term loans.
- Handling all types of working capital, Commodity Finance and Project / term loans.
- Credit appraisal and underwriting including financial analysis to understand solvency, liquidity position, repayment capacity of the entity, credit checks, etc.
- Assessing the credit risk basis geography, commodity, and security offered references and financials as well as facility structure.
- Proactively developing enterprise-wide risk management strategies and practices for various agri products
- Understanding on various operational, legal, market and segmental risk pertaining to agribusiness
- Delinquency management along with business.
- Works in a fast-paced office environment. Expected to travel to customer locations on short notice to conduct meeting.
- Chartered Accountant (preferably)/MBA with at least 10- 12 years of experience in Credit.
- Should be good at appraising financial statements of SME & Agri-proposals.
- Sound analytical skills and industry knowledge.
- Candidate who have handled Tamil Nadu or part of Tamil Nadu will be preferred.
* Handling Team of Credit Managers and ownership of assigned portfolio of entire Tamil Nadu. * Strong domain knowledge in Credit - SME / Mortgage /Working capital assessment and Term loans. * Handling all types of working capital, Commodity F
Experience: 10.00-12.00 Years