Job Description :
Req ID [] |[[Hyderabad]], India
As a Mechatronics System Architect, you will be part of the Emerging digital technologies cluster in the ZF - Corporate Research and Development (R&D) division.
You would be responsible for:
- Systematic management of stakeholders and their needs from the entire product lifecycle (concept of operations, concept of maintenance, etc.)
- Development of system architectures and architecture variants for complex, safety-critical products and systems, with a high proportion of software (UML/SysML).
- Creation of functional architecture models based on use case analysis
- Definition of the interfaces to the higher system level and to external systems (system context) with internal and external contacts.
- System analysis for the determination and analysis of stakeholder needs, development of system requirements and mapping of the analysis results
- Independent definition of development plans and work packages technical control and coordination of work packages with internal and external resources
- Independent review and approval of the work packages from the projects.
- Provide advice and support to product development teams
- Completed B.Tech or equivalent degree in systems engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, or a comparable subject
- Min. 4 years of professional experience - preferably in the automotive domain
- Experience in systems engineering methods:
- well-founded experience in the development of products with a high proportion of software
- hands-on experience of system architecture development using SysML, UML
- Familiarity with Requirements writing, based on INCOSE standards or ISO15288 is necessary.
- Familiarity with DOORS, CodeBeamer, Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Cameo is advantageous
- Experience in functional safety advantageous (ISO 26262)
Be part of our ZF team as [[Specialist]] and apply now!
Job Description : Req ID [] |[[Hyderabad]], India As a Mechatronics System Architect, you will be part of the Emerging digital technologies cluster in the ZF - Corporate Research and Development (R&D) division. You would be responsible for:
Skills: functional safety
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years