It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine's Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a charismatic and influential Product Sales Security Specialist - SAARC to join our team in Mumbai or Delhi in India.In this role, you will be a thought leader and SME driving opportunity and revenue growth using your deep technical knowledge and wide exposure to the security industry. You will forge new business relationships and leverage existing ones to drive exponential growth within SAARC -collaborating and owning all aspects of the sales cycle and working alongside the enterprise account executives to ensure alignment on account strategy.This is an opportunity to jump in and drive Infoblox's sales and business development of our BloxOne Threat Defense product suite, which is positioned to become one of the most strategic technology platforms of Infoblox's future, and to play a critical role in the company's ongoing success as a leader in network control, security, and cloud solutions.
You're the ideal candidate if you're an experienced and passionate security expert with a robust technical foundation and a flair for selling, advising, and evangelizing. You collaborate and coordinate well across stakeholders and work with a sense of mission to surpass quotas and grow market share.
What you'll do:
- Grow revenue and new business through positioning and selling security solutions to expand Infoblox's security footprint and reputation
- Partner with regional directors to develop an execution plan and build pipelines
- Work with account executives to align, prioritize, and define go-to-market strategies within the largest, most strategic, potential up-sell accounts
- Qualify opportunities and own them through the solutioning phase - convince through product demos and position POC to close deals
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers and prospects by being the security subject matter expert (versus a product SME)-have the scope and perspective to broadly understand, address, and advise on security issues and the industry landscape
- Understand and distill complex technical problems in the security industry and articulate them to senior executives and decision-makers
- Identify and understand our clients' networking and cloud infrastructure environments and how Infoblox's BloxOne Security solutions can solve customer problems
- Continue to build Infoblox security technology ecosystem to drive messaging and co-sponsorship
- Collaborate with Product Management, providing feedback from customers to improve the effectiveness of the BloxOne Security solutions and the customer experience
- Work with Infoblox's Product Marketing to develop effective regional messaging
- Act as a thought leader and evangelist through workshops, events, and speaking engagements to educate the industry on the value of our BloxOne Security solutions
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of demonstrated success selling SaaS security. An extensive portfolio of mature security relationships across customers, prospects, and channels
- Experience advising and consulting customers on their security strategies, programs, projects, and technology investments.
- Subject matter expertise on security and cybersecurity technologies for on-premise, cloud, and at the edge, as well as a deep understanding of the security vendor landscape, their offerings, and sales tactics
- Formal sales methodology experience (MEDDIC, Challenger, WS) to accelerate, grow and minimize risk
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Infoblox product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience leading enablement and training for internal and external Technical Sales teams
- Fundamental understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, and security
- A good understanding of cloud networking and cybersecurity technologies, framework, compliance requirements, and risk management. Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking industry at a business level
- Preferred certifications - CISA, CISSP, ISO27001, CISM, CNE, ITIL, CSP, CCP
- Experience in designing target systems security architecture for cloud and hybrid environments.
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be fully assimilated with Infoblox technology solutions
- Contribute to the sales cycle across SAARC
- Be attuned to the Infoblox sales cycle and regional team structure
After about a year, you will…
- Achieve revenue targets and personal objectives
- Provide technical leadership on Infoblox SaaS security solutions and contribute to product development
- Develop effective cross-functional relationships to maximize customer and company value
We've got you covered:
Our holistic package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness-as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our every day-we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We've created a culture that embraces and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you're a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out . We think you'll be excited to join our team.
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine's Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower o
Skills: Product Security Sales Specialist - SAARC
Experience: 10.00-13.00 Years