If you are an API Tester and are looking for your next challenge – then we have an opportunity for
you! We are looking for a team player to join our QA team, someone who is not afraid of a challenge
and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Follows defined Test Processes and Standards set out by the QA Manager
• Uses professional concepts and test design techniques
• Attends sprint grooming and sprint planning sessions to gain an understanding of upcoming
• Identifies, extracts, executes and records test case scenarios as per the defined Test Process
• Participates in all test phases - QA Preparation, QA Testing, Staging (Regression) and Preprod/Prod testing
• Manages own work in scrum team via Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Assists in Test Closure activities - Analysing lessons learned to determine changes needed for
• Releases and projects, maintenance of the regression test plan post signoff
• Ensures that test cases are reviewed by a more senior tester
• Ensures comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and technical
teams to prioritise testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
• Participates in design and specification reviews and uses this information to design test
• Promotes QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
• 4+ years’ experience in API testing
• Fintech experience is beneficial
• Experience with JMeter, Postman, SQL
• Nice to have: Robot automation experience
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle