Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world's leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior 'landscaping' operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world's leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
The Product Sales Executive is responsible to exceed sales targets and build a robust pipeline to maximize revenues and grow market share.
The person will report to the Territory Manager. The incumbent will have to work as part of a multi-functional team, and this involves collaboration with the internal team and external stakeholders.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sales Ensure revenue and collection targets are exceeded / met Generate orders in the assigned area from dealers, distributors, institutions Monitor and push the distributors, dealers to maximize sales Provide Regional Manager with data on potential business opportunities, competition etc. Provide the sales projection to Regional Manager in order to keep the factories and the suppliers well informed Conduct BTL activities in the assigned area as per developed activity calendar
2. Customer Relationship Building Build enduring relationships with all customers, distributors and govt. authorities Ensure that the customers find the brand trustworthy and reliable3. Market Development. Track market developments and competitor activity in the area to suggest potential segments and maximize revenues. Build a good distribution network. appointment distributors / dealers and execute their staff training. Conduct regular visits to farmers and institutions for exploring and promoting bioproducts4. Branding & Promotion. Provide inputs to Regional Manager on pest issues in order to develop marketing campaigns / promotional programs for the region. Execute promotional programs / marketing campaigns as per plan to meet customer acquisition targets and brand recall. Coordinate ino Utilizing marketing and branding collaterals to maximize sales implementing promotional campaigns5. Operations Ensure adherence of all processes as per the SOPs and policies Conduct regular evaluation of the distributor, dealer performance and provide requiredfeedbackEnsure the merchandising is done properly and monitor redistribution of productsEnsure that the trade schemes are executed properly by distributors Execute systems to ensure all customer requests / queries / complaints are handledeffectively and efficientlyImplement systems for tracking and monitoring distributor indents and executionImplement and adhere to company credit normsEnsure optimum inventory level and reduce damage stocksKeep check and minimize the market returnsConduct regular reviews of distributor / Dealer with team in order to motivate and guide the them
6. BudgetingEnsure adherence to the allocated budget7. CompliancesComply on all statutory requirementsComply on GST related issuesAdhere to the company dress codeAdhere to the allotted budget8. Co-ordinationCo-ordinate with all stake holders and ensure constant touch base with customers9. Documentation Ensure proper documentation and updating of records related to sales and collection
10. Management ReportingProvide timely MIS to the Regional Manager to enhance decision making and reviewperformance. Maintain and submit the daily call report on the same day and all other reports as andwhen required for
11. Continuous ImprovementSuggest innovative initiatives to enhance internal efficiencies and effectiveness of theteam and processes. Responsible for development of self and staying current with the latest industry trendsand practicesKEY DELIVERABLES Achieve sales and collection targetsAdd new dealers and increase depth in existing dealersCORE COMPETENCIES Result OrientedGood Interpersonal & Networking skills Negotiation skills
EDUCATIONAL / OTHER REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree with overall experience of 5 to 7 years in respective verticals
Are you interested Here's what you can expect when you join us
Attractive Base Salary
Annual Performance Based Bonus
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Our family of businesses: Rentokil Pest Control is the world's leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years