- Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization
- Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
- Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
- Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction
- Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
- Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
- Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer's budget.
- Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
- Google Sketchup software knowledge.
- Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
Job Description * Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization * Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for th
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years