Job Description :
We are looking forward to hireSeniorData Engineerwho thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you should have
- Minimum 3+ Years of Mandatory experience in ETL, Data Engineering pipeline using the following Skills, tools, and technologies:
- AWS Data & Analytics Services: Athena, Glue, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda,PySpark, Spark SQL
- 3+ years of coding experience with modern programming or scripting language (Python).
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL.
- Sound knowledge of distributed systems and data architecture (lambda)- design and implement batch and stream data processing pipelines, knows how to optimize the distribution, partitioning, and MPP of high-level data structures
- Experience with full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
What you will do
- Explore and learn the latest AWS Data & Analytics and Databricks Platform features /technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency.
- Build and operationalize large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Databricks, Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Athena.
- Design and build production data pipelines/ETL jobs from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Python, and PySpark.
- Implement data engineering, ingestion, and curation functions on the AWS cloud
Job Description : We are looking forward to hireSeniorData Engineerwho thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting o
Skills: Sr. Data Engineer - AWS Job
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years