Job Description :
We are looking forward to hireITprofessionals for the role ofCelonis Developer.This role is for someone who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Strong Celonis knowledge with experience of completing more than 3 projects as a Data Engineer and the ability to independently connect to various source systems, build data models, perform extractions, and write transformation scripts.
- 4+ years of overall IT experience, preferably in the process mining space.
- Celonis experience building dashboard elements in the studio.
- Knowledge of different components of Celonis.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets is preferred.
- Basic visualization experience.
- A basic understanding of any of the process flows will be good - P2P, O2C, R2R.
- Experience with technical analysis, modeling, and simulation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Business Owners to understand business needs and define use cases.
- Work with IT System Owners to extract required data sources into Celonis, do not use EMS store connectors.
- Design and build data transformations and data models to support analysis/use cases.
- Provide recommendations to business owners on how best to meet needs.
- Provide recommendations on performance improvement.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to help businesses find ways to see value from the analysis.
- Follow Client's change management, keep required documentation up to date and maintain version control.
- Work with the Client's Celonis team and be an engaged team member.
- Validation of final analysis before moving into business view.
- Work with and assist other members of the team to deliver promptly with high quality.
- Responsible for hyper care and maintenance of solutions.
- Be part of the sprint, and follow agile methodology for project and change management.
- Help define and maintain best practices and implement the best-in-class solution.
Job Description : We are looking forward to hireITprofessionals for the role ofCelonis Developer.This role is for someone who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary inn
Skills: Sr. Software Engineer - Celonis Job
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years