Zycus is looking for a Assistant Manager - Product Marketing . As Assistant Manager - Product Marketing, you will leverage your understanding of the product, market and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster. You will be involved in all aspects of product marketing including conducting market research, creating messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, influencing product development, driving marketing plans, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, creating and executing highly successful go-to-market strategies, and delivering impactful narratives for our sales teams. You will work closely with lead generation, demand generation, campaign, marketing operations, sales, product, customer success and most other teams within the organization.
- Product launch - drive product launch programs and work with the product management team in planning, release, and go-to-market
- Manage go-to-market strategies - owning and executing product marketing by developing product positioning and messaging. Work closely with the demand generation teams and provide marketing support at every step.
- Corporate strategy - be the custodian of the corporate strategy and develop high impact materials for prospects, customers, and internal customer-facing teams.
- Differentiation Strategy - Creating powerful content on competitive differentiation & devise replacement programs.
- Collaboration - working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialogue with customers.
- Marketing programs - Develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for various campaigns
- Events - Participating in various events and organizing round tables and other events for prospect intimacy campaigns
- Demand Generation - Work closely with the Business Development and Sales Team right from lead generation to deal closure and provide marketing support at every step
- Market intelligence - Conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Content creation - own the creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of our products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Analyst relationship - Initiating Analyst Relationship programs for Analyst outreach
- Win/ Loss Analysis - Analyzing the reasons behind a prospect win or loss and reporting the same. Tracking key competitors and creating shadow marketing programs to tackle them.
- Track business performance - Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve. Synthe and present complex data set to an executive audience.
- 2-4 years' experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Experience in Enterprise Software product marketing required
- Well versed in best practices in online marketing and marketing automation
- Had managed demand generation and content marketing programs
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo would be preferred
- Exposure to working on marketing programs for overseas markets would be preferred
- Should be an MBA graduate from a Top Management School
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world's leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Job Description Zycus is looking for a Assistant Manager - Product Marketing . As Assistant Manager - Product Marketing, you will leverage your understanding of the product, market and use cases to enable the company to sell better and faster. You
Skills: Product Marketing, Sales, Lead Generation
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years