Fintech Platform / Great Culture / Wide Remit
Finance doesn't always have to be complicated and convoluted, full of jargon reserved for investment bankers only.. Well, that's what our client believes.
This boutique invest banking platform are creating transparency in finance and making investment possibilities a reality for consumers all over the world, they are growing quickly and delivering record results MoM with no sign of slowing down.
This exciting period of growth has led to the need for a Head of Marketing, a senior leader who can come and own their global marketing strategy, lead their current team and build out their function internationally with the support of the wider business.
• Oversee and coordinate the marketing team’s daily operations.
• Provide a ‘hands on’ approach to team management, offering motivation and
support where necessary.
• Engage regularly with management, internal stakeholders across various functions
• Assist with promotions, digital advertising, and creative campaigns.
• Oversee content creation, including eDMs, landing pages, social media posts, and
other marketing collateral.
• Oversee the design and take-to-market of various lead generation and client
• Supervise the team’s social media management, including Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, and Google+, using programs such as HootSuite.
• Oversee the team’s engagement with and refinement of key analytic and market
research platforms, Pardot (Salesforce) and Qualtrics.
• Oversee the team’s use of Google Adwords Search, Display and Remarketing
• Contribute to squad meetings and deliver ad hoc projects.
• Represent the Company at various community activities as required.
• Ensure all marketing activity is in accordance with the relevant regulatory
obligations, company policies and procedures.
What they're looking for
• Minimum 5 years of Marketing experience is essential.
• Significant experience in similar leadership role is desired.
• Experience in a fast-moving startup/scaleup environment (Preferably Financial Services and/or digital brokerage sector preferable).
• Experience in B2B and B2C marketing is essential
• High level of competency in Salesforce is preferred
• Proficiency in Qualtrics and/or Pardot
• Experience with Email Marketing programs such as Campaign Monitor.
• Experience with Google Adwords Search, Display and Remarketing.
• An active and engaged approach to team management.
Sound like you? Apply direct and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org