*About Us: *
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.comto see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
*Role* – Senior Consultant /Technology Analyst
*Location* – Sydney
*Short Description* – The Consultant is responsible for implementing the given Architecture, by selecting right design patterns and principles and then leading the implementation phase till transition in to BAU. He/She is also expected to be well versed on leading technology teams in the delivery of challenging technical solutions for clients in various industries. The Lead is expected to have demonstrable implementation experience of leading digital/online/ & integration and API development projects.
*Roles and Responsibilities*
* Work in client-facing roles to contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions.
* Hands-on Lead providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project.
* Hands-on solution and application interface design using cutting edge web and digital Technologies.
* Defines solution architecture based on the requirements (Both Functional and Non Functional)
* Develops designs to support the functionality and documented protocols as specified in the solution architecture and developer stories.
* Lead and manage resources at on-shore, off-shore from technology perspective; able to work with architects, designers & developers
* Ensuring software developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews.
* In addition to billable engagements, contribute towards account strategy initiatives.
* Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
* Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently manage client stake holders and Infosys internal teams.
* Hands on experience on NetCracker product in terms ofDeployment &Upgrade
Maintenance, Design & Customization, Workflow configurations
SQL- ( MySQL and Percona
* Experience in Source Control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket, etc), Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, etc), Deployment & Delivery (CI/CD) practices, including defining pipelines as code, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeCommit etc.
* Experience with all phases of waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
* Familiarity of working in Agile environment with tools like Jenkins would be an added advantage
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,834.65 – $172,101.32 per year
* Employee discount
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Salary packaging
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Performance bonus
* Australia (Required)