- In charge of handling various operational aspects such as managing inventories, recruiting staff, enforcing safety policies, ordering products, and analyzing sales performance.
- Resolve issues from consumers and retain good customer relationship.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in retailing or any relevant field
- Able to work accordingly to retail hours (shift work), including weekends & public holidays
- Possess strong leadership attributes and good role model
4. Pahang: Triang
5.Penang: Ayer Itam, Butterworth
Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
The history of Econsave began with a wooden sundry shop in Port Klang more than 50 years ago. Through years of hard work and perseverance, while constantly adapting to the changes in the retail scene, Econsave has emerged as one of the largest grocery retailers in Malaysia. In the home state of Selangor, Econsave has the largest and most extensive network of branches in all the main towns in Selangor, unmatched by any other supermarket/hypermarket operators. Going hand in hand with Econsave means that your products will potentially reach the four million consumers in Selangor, one of the most affluent segments of the Malaysian population. In addition, Econsave has a strong presence nationwide and is constantly looking for new opportunities throughout Malaysia.
Additional Company Information
201 - 500 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), 5 working days, attendance allowance