Plan, implement and execute effective strategies and promotional programs in order to achieve the sales target and high level of customer satisfaction.
1. To develop a sales strategies for the assigned projects and ensure attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
2. Assist in the formulation of marketing strategies and developing marketing plans for the respective projects and budgets, advertising and promotion programme, and product pricing.
3. Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team. This is including prepares action plans by individuals and by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
4. Keep abreast of latest sales & marketing information and competitor activity to recommend necessary tactical actions.
5. To monitor and take charge on coordinating the preparation of roadshows, launching, promotion materials, sales kits and sales documentation.
6. To attend to feedbacks / comments from visitors/purchasers during sales, site visits and presentations.
7. Utilize the computerized booking system to ensure that information is effectively communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
8. To ensure that sales data and reports are updated timely.
9. Leasing/ Commercial Management Experience will be an added advantage.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/ Journalism/ Graphic Design or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
3. Preferably Executives specializing in Property/ Real Estate or equivalent
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
A whole new world of opportunities awaits you.
We are Eco World and we are building the future. A future where homes are not just well-built, beautifully-designed developments, but self-sustainable green communities. Such great aspiration requires one important element: people. Talented, bold and creative revolutionists with a fiery passion not only for property development but building a greener & sustainable future.
At Eco World, you will be working alongside some of the most experienced experts and brilliant minds in the industry, in a fast-paced and challenging environment. For more information, please refer to www.ecoworld.my
Additional Company Information
1001 - 2000 Employees
Average Processing Time
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)