Reporting into the Media Sales Manager, you will support the delivery and coordination of the Visual Asset Management System (VAMS) using your analytical and system experience. The Media Content coordinator will be agile, and process-driven with the ability to liaise with vendors and brands during the process. You will keep a detailed calendar of all marketing opportunities available to brands through the VAMS and ensure we can deliver on the advertising opportunity proposed to brands.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit an upcoming media/marketing professional with a desire to develop within the retail landscape.
What does the role involve?
- Manage the VAMS calendar and system
- Ensure the VAMS is accurately maintained to ensure double ups or periods of ‘vacancy’ are avoided.
- Support the Sales Manager, Category Marketing Team and other brand facing teams in the business to book media for brands in the VAMS as required.
- Review creative submitted via the VAMS and ensure it is escalated to relevant stakeholders for creative approval as necessary.
- Prepare proof of posting and results reports for brands once activity has been delivered.
- Support with reconciling advertising budget and tracking of advertising rates
- Note this role does not involve content planning, creation or creative execution.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a media role is highly desirable
- Understanding of the media landscape and VAMS tools
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Tech savvy with a passion for system and process development
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including an annual bonus incentive
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones
- An additional day of leave for your birthday
- The opportunity to support community partnerships through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Be a member of a company committed to sustainable practices
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions
Want to know a bit more about us?
Since 1838, David Jones’ limitless quest for innovation and progress established us as Australia’s original influencer in fashion & lifestyle. Today, our vision and purpose to continue this legacy is to be the destination that inspires, with experiences and services Like No Other.
Our current parent company, Woolworths Holdings Limited (JSE:WHL) have entered into a binding agreement for Anchorage Capital Partners to acquire David Jones, bringing our business back into Australian ownership and securing the next chapter of our growth journey.
Anchorage is one of Australia’s leading and most highly experienced private equity firms, who will leverage their deep industry expertise, hands-on approach with management, and continued investment to drive key initiatives to grow the David Jones business and deliver sustainable future performance.