DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $23.76 - $35.64 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) LPN Med Tele with Swedish Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Swedish Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Swedish Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic LPN Med Tele to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
When you work as an LPN on our Med Tele Unit, you are joining a team of nursing and healthcare professionals that are working together to care for our patients like family. If you want to work with a team that will help you take your career to the next level, this is the nursing position for you. Join our family now!
What you will do in this role:
You will perform services and procedures requiring basic knowledge of biological, physical, behavioral, psychological and sociological sciences.
You will utilize standardized procedures in the observation and care of the ill, injured and infirm; in maintenance of health; in action to safeguard life and health; and in the administration of medication and treatments prescribed by those so authorized by state law.
You are directly accountable and responsible to the patient for the quality of nursing care rendered.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Licensed Practical Nurse
BLS – Healthcare provider from AHA or ARC.
IV Certification preferred.
Graduate of a practical or vocational nursing program..
One year experience in acute care preferred.
Ability to communicate effectively with patient, families, physicians and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA Healthcare’s HealthONE family of hospitals, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 plus licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only Level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our LPN Med Tele opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.