• Well-versed with Microsoft's .NET framework (.Net Framework 4.7.2 or above) and tech stack.
• Proficient in C# programming language and extensive working knowledge of .NET languages.
• Should have worked on WPF, XAML with MVVM architecture.
• Should have worked on Desktop or WinForms Application development.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPS) concepts and methods.
• Familiar with entire software development lifecycle and development approaches.
• Should have worked on IDE: Visual Studio 2019 or above.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft development best practices, design patterns, and tools.
• Candidate must be able to work as a team member
• Nice to have if knowledge on embedded application development with knowledge of C/C++.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of existing Application.
• Should have knowledge on Design documents.
• Experience working in Oil & Gas Applications is good to have.
Mandatory skills: C#,C++ ,.Net, Java, Mss and Object-oriented programming
Skills: C#, C++, .NET, Java, Oops, Desktop, Winform, Wpf, Xaml, Mvvm
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years
Education: Masters in Technology (M.Tech/M.E), Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)