Position: Executive -Export & Import
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
- Manage Operations & Trade compliance (Exports & Imports)
- Responsible for the execution of pre & post shipment activities for exports.
- Knowledge of Banking & L.C documentation
- Must have hands on experience in application & redemption process of RoDTEP, Advance Authorization & EPCG License, SIMS registration at DGFT portal.
- Excellent command in written & spoken English communication.
- Good at self-correspondence, people's management & team management.
- Customs rules & regulations - Analyzing Customs duty, Tax structure, duty exemptions, Valuation, SVB.
- Import & Export policy conditions - Sound Knowledge of Exim Policy.
- Taking care about Export, Import Incentives & advance License formalities with DGFT.
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- High level of accuracy demanded
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- Team player who is enthusiastic, positive and proactive
Executive -Export & Import
Skills: Export Import, Export Documentation, DGFT, Excel
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years