The candidate will work on Control System devices along with other Hardware products. It will not be limited to Mining Electronics Hardware.
- Design & Development of changes for Electronic control systems will be responsible for analog / digital hardware design
- Will be responsible for component obsolescence analysis
- Will be responsible for designing schematics
- Can able to perform PCB design review
- The position will require hands on system bring-up, characterization and debugging as well as knowledge of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes and logic and protocol analyzers.
- Will be responsible for software / firmware development /update, who would be working closely with PCB & mechanical packaging engineers for design changes, also working closely with process partners / suppliers in globally to gain knowledge and deliver design changes independently.
- Create/Execute validation test plans which includes EMI/EMC testing/Electrical stress testing / Environmental testing
- Can review schematic and recommend changes based on worst-case analysis.
- Coordinate with suppliers to develop gerber files from the schematic
- Coordinate with test facilities for scheduling tests in accordance with DVP&R
- Should be able to understand technical requirements and come up with a schematic design
- Review product datasheet and identify right fit for a design
Circuit Simulation, Circuit / Timing Analysis, C,Assembly coding, Hardware logic (Analog, Digital), Schematic,
Mentor Graphics,Orcad,Matlab, LTSpice, Altium
Operation of Oscilloscope,Logic Analyser,Function generator,Power supply,
RoHS,IEC,ISO,EMI / EMC (CISPR, ISO),
BE / ME (Electrical & Electronics)
Min: (3-5) years || Max: (6-8) years
Job Description: The candidate will work on Control System devices along with other Hardware products. It will not be limited to Mining Electronics Hardware. * Design & Development of changes for Electronic control systems will be responsible for
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years