Job Description | Asset Servicing â€' Fund Services | Income & COACs Team
About JPMorgan Corporate & Investment Bank
JPMorgan CIB, a division of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., is a global industry leader with $15.2 trillion in assets under custody. JPMorgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. JPMorgan Worldwide Securities Services leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 90 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The department is responsible for the capture, analysis and notification to clients of event information and deadlines, reconciliation and execution of client instructions to the market and reconciliation and posting of clients' cash and stock entitlements for Income & COACs.
Role/Title: Team Leader / 502
- Responsible for processing & validation of Income & Mandatory Corporate actions.
- Responsible for investigating and closing all the income exceptions generated through exception management system per schedule
- Operational management and control of the daily workflow within the Asset Services team
- Maximize team capacity through effective resource planning and ensure team structure is robust through effective training and succession planning
- Ensure all daily controls and processing are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution, cash and stock break management as well as event management
- Ensure all key metrics are produced as required in given timelines
- Own issues related to the Asset Services Department and ensure timely escalation to both Operational and Risk leads
- Continued review of content and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures, in line with introduction of new policies and ongoing risk management activities
- Assist managers in daily governance & supervisory control implementation.
Contribute to the strategic development of the asset servicing product. Identify key areas of opportunity, creating robust business cases and ensuring appropriate levels of analysis are undertaken. Implement the project structure and governance required to deliver on the agreed strategy.
Further Function Specific Requirements
Promote culture of early and timely escalation, ensure root cause analysis undertaken for all operational incidents and follow through with all recommendations. Actively manage risk items and continually evidence compliance with key controls.
- Ensure all errors and incidents are written up in a timely manner in keeping with internal policy
- Organize morning risk review meeting and oversight intraday and end of day key sign off points
- Ensure all client queries dealt with within required SLAs
- Ensure all data is present, correct and complete
- Ensure timeliness against governance calls, sign offs and files for quality control
- Work with Product Development, Settlements, FX and Risk
- Provide Associate cover
B Com/CA/MBA with 3 -6 years of experience in asset servicing or investment domain.
Core Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and fund accounting terms
- Good investigation skills and desire to want to 'resolve' queries
- Deadline focused and able to work effectively to very tight deadlines
- Good team player, keen to support the overall team delivery
- High attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Operational subject matter expertise critical e.g. Reconciliation, Settlements, Trade Support
- Reconciliation's background would be a significant advantage as this evidences the ability to compare transactions/positions and to investigate and resolve differences
- Client Service experience in Financial Services would be an advantage, as managing/liaising effectively with many groups is key to success
- Drive, Energy and Enthusiasm
- Display high levels of integrity operate on the basis of open and honest interaction
Shift: WHEM / EMEA / APAC
Primary Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description | Asset Servicing â€" Fund Services | Income & COACs Team About JPMorgan Corporate & Investment Bank JPMorgan CIB, a division of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., is a global industry leader with $15.2 trillion in assets under custody. JPMor
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years