• Supervision of Electrical activities of 400 kV Switchyard. Coordination with the contractors, planning of daily activities and keeping a smooth information flow within the team.
• Support the Site Manager/Engineer regarding all electrical related issues.
• Includes Invoicing / Billing to the client & Billing Reconciliation. Also, includes maintaining records / performing activities as per the contract and
• technical specifications.
• Electrical Planning for the site in coordination with Site Manager Co-ordination with the customer and local authorities.
• Necessary actions for ensuring speed and quality of construction works so as to meet the targets.
• Monitoring the sub-contractors / Security Agency for Labour law compliance.
• Checking their bills fand ensuring measurements from the customer. Responsible for adhering to EHS guidelines as per company norms, have
• string inclination towards EHS and quality aspects.
• Maintaining all site correspondences, test certificates, contractor invoices, statutory documents etc.
• Ensuring all tools & tackles, construction materials are available as per site requirements.
• Final reconciliation & closure of site account.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE OF PERSONNEL DEPLOYED
• Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience with 400kV and 220 kV Switchyard/similar projects, management of complex projects
• Ability to understand complex situations quickly, e.g., Contracts, operational changes
• Strong communication skills required to successfully collaborate with diverse internal teams as well as suppliers and customers
• Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience in a related industry
• Candidate must have 5 to 10 years experience of electrical substation/switchyard project.
Skills: Electrical Maintenance, Substation, Power Plant, Electrical Engineer, Transmission Line, Maintenance Engineer, Electricals
Experience: 5.00-10.00 Years
Education: Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Diploma