Role Overview: As a PowerApps Developer, you utilize your in-depth technical knowledge of the Power Platform for developing, testing and managing the PowerApps applications.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute in the build and testing phase of projects
- Leverage technical expertise to Implement Power Platform based solutions
- Enhance Power Apps skills , Power Automate skills for better productivity.
- Work under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process
- Liaise effectively between other team members , IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of issues
- Technical design and solution development
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Experience in Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service.
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts.
Following technical skills are desirables:
- Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery models.
Your non-technical skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Preferred Education Background: Bachelor's degree in business systems or related field
PL-900 - Power platform fundamentals
MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Any of the following certifications are highly desirable.
MB-230: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Make
Preferred Years of Work Experience:0.5 to 2 years of experience in Power Platform.
Job Description Job Description Role Overview: As a PowerApps Developer, you utilize your in-depth technical knowledge of the Power Platform for developing, testing and managing the PowerApps applications. Key Role Responsibilities: - Contribute in
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years