- Design and Develop SQL Server Objects such as Table, Stored Procedure, Function, Trigger etc.
- Writing the complex queries required for front-end applications
- Go over the query performance and optimizing the code.
- Manage or Create scripts for DDL, DML operations including data migration from legacy system
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Preference: Candidate with basic hands on knowledge on SSAS/SSIS will be preferred.
- Industry experience in SQL Server Development/Management (knowledge of SSAS/SSIS & Datawarehouse preferred)
- Must have good command over query/performance optimization with full understanding of profiler and query execution plan
- In-depth understanding of database management systems
- Expert knowledge of SQL queries, including creating stored procedures, function, triggers etc.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer. Should be able to Design and manage enterprise level database system. In this role, you should have a clear background in database development. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If y
Skills: Sql Server, Objects, Stored Procedure, Function, Trigger
Experience: 2.00-7.00 Years