Fashion Designers and MerchandiserJob location Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore The fashion industry is always in need of new designers and merchandisers to help run the sales counter and meet the needs of consumers. If you have a passion for fashion and want to work in a creative atmosphere, then consider applying for one of these openings. Many fashion retailers are searching for individuals who have a flair for designing new pieces or who know how to sell existing products. If you have design experience or an understanding of how retail works and customizing orders, this could be the perfect career path for you.
Tailor Making Customer Orders
Tailor making customer orders is an important part of the fashion sales counter executive's job. This person is responsible for taking customer orders and fulfilling those orders quickly and accurately. They must be able to listen carefully to what the customer wants and provide them with all patterns, trims, designs etc.
1. Attending customers' orders
2. Design and create original collections for the company
3. Work closely with the design team to develop designs according to company direction
4. Work closely with merchandisers to ensure that designs are available in all channels
5. Collaborate with the marketing team on visuals that promote the collections.
6. Keep up to date with trends in order to present fresh product ideas
7. Present ideas for innovative displays that will attract customers
8. Assess competitor activity and report on it regularly
9. Monitor inventory levels, sales, and customer feedback while considering customer needs.
Please bring all the relevant documents along with your CV and current Pay slip at the time of Interview.
The Venue is :
OmAvtar (OPC) Pvt. LTd.
#228, 100Feet Road, 10th Main,
HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar
Bangalore - 560043.
Land Mark : Next to Byju's & Kanti's Sweets, opposite to SBI Bank & Desi Masala Restaurant.
Keywords / Key skills :Visual Merchandising; Sales; Marketing; Fashion; Marketing Strategy; Customer Service
Mandatory Key skills : Fashion Design, Fashion, Textiles, Fashion Illustration, Sewing, Apparel, Styling and Adobe Illustrator appear
Experience Range: 2 to 5 Years of Experince
Salary Range: 2.5 lacs to 4.5 lacs CTC
The fashion industry is always in need of new designers and merchandisers to help run the sales counter and meet the needs of consumers.
Skills: Fashion Design, Fashion, Textiles, Fashion Illustration, Sewing, Apparel, Styling, Visual Merchandising, Sales, Marketing
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years