- Responsible for Platform/Customer projects
- Time Planning of electrical System
- Requirements Management & Compliance Matrix.
- Functional Safety of EE-System.
- Sample Coordination & Sourcing
- Perform Design-Reviews
- Hardware release according to Process.
- Perform Change management - CCB Process.
- Perform the Lessons Learned
B.E. B.Tech, M.E., M.Tech ( Electrical, Electronics, communication and Instrumentation)
Experience 5 to 8 Years
- Project management know how.
- Requirements management know how.
- Change management know how.
- Quality know how.
- Skills in personal management.
- Experience in hardware development.
- Good knowledge in PMSM & BLDC motors.
- Overview and knowledge of processes internal and at the OEM
- Very good knowledge in handling OEM.
- Handling costs and budget
- Experience in Automotive domain, module design, functional safety standard - ISO 26262 & FMEA/FMEDA is added advantage.
- Good know how of automotive hardware lifecycle and its quality process
- Should have strong analytical, communication and logical skills
Job Description * Responsible for Platform/Customer projects * Time Planning of electrical System * Requirements Management & Compliance Matrix. * Functional Safety of EE-System. * Sample Coordination & Sourcing * Perform Design-Rev
Skills: Project Management, Hardware Development, Change Management, Fmea
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years