• Ability to code, unit test, support system testing and user acceptance.
• Awareness of configuration management and release process.
• Ability to analyze data issues, production issues, performance issues etc.
• SDLC Knowledge: awareness of the SDLC process.
• Should have knowledge of data warehousing concepts and best practices, Extract, Transfer and Load (ETL), performance tuning. • Should have good knowledge of Oracle, PLSQL, SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting. • Should have good knowledge of Informatica.
Skills: Plsql, Informatica, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Bi, Dwh, Dw, Datawarehousing
Experience: 3.00-6.00 Years