Job Title: DLP
Location: Any LTI Location
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: Symantec- DLP
Job Description 'JOB DESCRIPTION
LTI is looking for a highly motivated and talented Symantec DLP Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment. The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Symantec and have the ability to work in a global team environment.
As the Symantec DLP Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Hands-on experience with implementation of DLP technology across a large enterprise
- Experience in DLP security solutions covering Symantec DLP Endpoint, Discover, Web & Email.
- Design and implementation of Symantec DLP solution
- Expertise on design and implementation of DLP policies
- Expertise to fine-tune DLP policies to reduce false detection
- Provide advice on Data Leakage Policy development.
- Administration of the DLP tools to include configuration of policies, upgrading, patching etc.
- Experience to troubleshoot Symantec DLP issues
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies.
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations.
- Collaborate with business groups to help them identify, classify and secure high value data.
- Sound knowledge of DLP versions, patching and other initiatives for system upgradation.
- Implementation of proactive measures to enhance accuracy and effectiveness of DLP tools.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base.
- Work with global teams to provide consistent processes and solutions.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding on cloud security concepts
- Good understanding of organizational network architecture
- Experience in maintaining various metrices and SLAs
- 3 to 5 years of experience in data loss prevention for an enterprise network.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
LTI is looking for a highly motivated and talented Symantec DLP Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
Skills: Symantec Dlp, Data Loss Prevention
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years