Position: Manager - Product (SVOD), Digital Business
Purpose: This position is required to build and deliver products for partnerships and alliances including distributions. The main objective of this role is to build and maintain partnerships products for the growth of the company in terms of revenue.
Education: Graduate (MBA preferred, technical degree highly preferred)
Experience: 3-5 years of product management experience with consumer Internet or Web-based technology products and services
Desired experience: Managing Alliances & Partnership products in Digital Video Platform
Reporting Relationship: Senior Product Manager - SVOD, Digital Business
- Driving the overall product vision, strategy and roadmap to fuel growth
- Establish a strategy and systematic process for partner product rollout. Encourage and supervise collaborations with partner alliances
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals
- Continuously deliver advances in the product by executing against the product roadmap, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they impact consumer choices and preferences
- Constant focus on user feedback to drive product improvements
- Work closely with Business, Sales & Marketing teams to unblock on initial pitch, negotiations, documentation including contracts, compliances, onboarding etc
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and strengthen relationships accordingly. Strategize newer ways to grow partnerships
- Data driven approach to derive insights and use the same for product improvements
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands.
- Must be excited by, and be able to navigate ambiguity.
- Passion for results and excellence.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind out-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrated track record of successful product execution and managing cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balancing consumer needs with business and product priorities, and the ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind product decisions
- Strong understanding of the technical aspect of SEO, on-page optimization techniques and internal linking structures
- Ability to understand and create technical UML documentations
- Hands-on with API design and Lifecyle management
- Extensive experience with data analysis, reporting, data modelling and normalization
- Expertise with functional testing and behaviour driven testing, writing cucumber test scripts
- Experience working with analytics and communication tool - GA, Mixpanel and Clevertap
- Expertise working on database (Bigquery, redshift etc), executing queries in Python or R and dataset analysis is a plus
- Other Personal Characteristics:
The candidate must be bright, quick, and a team player. Must have authenticity to establish quality relationships across the organization through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Personal traits which will make one an ideal candidate for the position are:
- Straightforward and professional
- Good communicator
- High energy, with an ability to motivate
- A do-it-yourself orientation, consistent with the company's 'roll-up the-sleeves' culture
- Positive outlook with an ability to deal with ambiguity
Why join us
Sony Pictures Networks is home to some of India's leading entertainment channels such asSET, SAB, MAX, PAL, PIX, Sony BBC Earth, Yay!, Sony Marathi, Sony SIX, Sony TEN, Sony TEN1, SONY Ten2, SONY TEN3, SONY TEN4, to name a few!
Our foray into the OTT space with one of the most promising streaming platforms, Sony LIV brings us one step closer to being a progressive digitally-led content powerhouse.
Our independent production venture- Studio Next has already made its mark with original content and IPs for TV and Digital Media.
But our quest to Go Beyond doesn't end there. Neither does our search to find people who can take us there.
We focus on creating an inclusive and equitable workplace where we celebrate diversity with our Bring Your Own Self Philosophy and are recognised as a Great Place to Work.
- Great Place to Work Institute- Ranked as one of the Great Places to Work for since 5 years
- Included in the Hall of Fame as a part of the Working Mother & Avtar Best Companies for Women in India study- Ranked amongst 100 Best Companies for Women In India
- ET Human Capital Awards 2021- Winner across multiple categories
- Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award - Outstanding Learning Practices.
The biggest award of course is the thrill our employees feel when they can Tell Stories Beyond the Ordinary!
JOB DESCRIPTION Position: Manager - Product (SVOD), Digital Business Purpose: This position is required to build and deliver products for partnerships and alliances including distributions. The main objective of this role is to build and maintain p
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years