We're a tight-knit, award-winning, customer-driven team preparing to 'Build Today for Tomorrow'. To make a difference to the world we live in every day by taking connectivity, electrification, digitalization, and sovereignty and combining them to improve product sustainability and touch lives. AI/ML, Edge Computing, IoT, AWS, and 5G networks are among the niche technologies that you can work on. Our company is seeking bright and passionate individuals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Proven experience as a technology leader designing large-scale cloud & integration solutions
- Experience developing data flows (streaming, batch processing, parallel execution) (Kafka, Kinesis)
- Experience with cloud-agnostic microservices
- Hands-on Core Java, SpringBoot, REST-API, and MicroServices
- Role requires customer-facing engagement with multiple stakeholders/project teams
- Delivery responsibilities for allocated areas
- Help junior members and collaborate with architects
- Coordinate team members and give technical direction across all project phases.
- Able to organise and execute rapid POCs and tech spikes to support design decisions and optimise the solution
- Using SQL, NOSQL, unstructured data, and Big Data analytics (Spark, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience in developing solutions using AWS.
We're a tight-knit, award-winning, customer-driven team preparing to "Build Today for Tomorrow". To make a difference to the world we live in every day by taking connectivity, electrification, digitalization, and sovereignty and combining them to imp
Skills: Core Java, Springboot, Microservices, Sql, Big Data
Experience: 2.00-6.00 Years