Cloud Technical Lead - AWS
Role: Technical Lead (AWS Cloud)Â
Experience: 8+ YearsÂ
Position open: 1
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer engineering or a relevant field.
- 8+ years of Experience in IT Industry, in which at least 3+ years managing/leading AWS Infrastructure delivery& Migration projects.
- Should have experience Design and building managed services for AWS cloud.
- Should have experience in implementing more than one migration project into AWS cloud.
- Should have strong experience in analysing and migrating data from on-premise to cloud
- Should have good experience in managing and troubleshooting Windows & Linux operating system
- Should have strong experience in databases like SQL server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Should have experience in DNS configuration, Certificate management and Active Directory and SSO
- Should have experience in discovery, assessment, planning, design, execution, optimize phases of migration projects using agile model.
- Should have experience in industry standard ITSM and ITOM tools.
- Should have experience in industry standard monitoring and observability tools.
- Should have experience in cloud management platform.
- Knowledge on defining and solutioning cloud infrastructure
- Ability to talk to customers in the language of business, managers of all levels, business analysts and developers in their languages.
- Strong knowledge on AWS Services, such as basic infrastructure, compute services, storage, database, security, networking and management services
- Project Management Experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of some finite real object of the system, which can be evaluated, designed and developed
- Ability to lead the AWS Engineering team
- Ability to analyze and critically assess problems.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest details
- AWS Solution Architect Certification
- Experience working with delivery architect in defining target landing zone and migration treatments.
- Experience working with customer and the technical team on prioritising migration workloads and wave planning.
- Interact with Clients, Account Managers, Solution Architects and Cloud Engineers in order to envision, plan, build and deliver.
- Plan and manage AWS Infrastructure Delivery
- Identify business requirements and requirements of the stakeholders on the project.
- Assist Architects in designing the entire systems based on the received requirements.
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team.
- Collaborative working with a degree of humility and providing mentoring as required.
- Identify technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components.
- Plan and manage transition of AWS environment to Operations team
- Manage resource onboarding and offboarding for the projects
Should have experience Design and building managed services for AWS cloud. Should have experience in implementing more than one migration project into AWS cloud.
Skills: Aws Cloud, Aws, Sql Server, Mysql, Dns Configuration, cloud management
Experience: 8.00-13.00 Years