Please respond to the job if you are an Australian Citizen and residing in Australia.
- Contract start 06 January 2023 To 12 months, 2 x 6 months extensions.
- Australian Citizen, Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance, Melbourne role.
Send your responses to email@example.com
The IT Support Officer is responsible for:
1. Providing high quality, responsive, courteous and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support to members and staff of the AAT. This includes:
a. being available to adequately cover Service Desk functions as rostered/required
b. monitoring and managing IT support requests through the Service Desk system, telephone and personal presentation;
c. Ensuring issues are documented correctly and resolved in a timely fashion
2. Fostering effective and productive working relationships with internal and external AAT stakeholders. This may include:
a. liaising with external service providers in relation to support arrangements, procurement, invoicing and other tasks as required
b. communicating technical information to non-technical members and staff
3. Test, install and maintain computers, peripherals, videoconferencing, office equipment, software, logs and security systems as required.
4. Maintain and monitor backup procedures, communications and security systems.
5. Undertake project work as directed.
Every application requires to address selection criteria as part of application submission
1. Experience in support a. Experience providing 1st level and 2nd IT support in a Microsoft environment. b. Understanding of networking c. Experience installing and trouble-shooting PCs and peripherals d. Problem solving skills
2. Customer service e. Strong customer service focus f. Conflict resolution skills g. Understanding of the need to follow up to ensure clients are satisfied and to keep them informed of the progress of any issues logged
3.Communication and liaison skills h. Ability to document solutions and communicate solutions to the rest of the Information technology team i. Ability to develop simple instructions for use by clients j. Ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff
4. Flexibility and initiative k. Ability to contribute to project work as directed l. Ability to learn new technologies and applications m. Ability to prioritise work and cope with multiple demands n. Ability to respond to changing work demands and circumstances
5. Education o. Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology are highly desirable p. and/or Industry related training and qualifications