Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Radiology Assistant Senior you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Mission Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Radiology Assistant Senior where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Role Summary: Responsible for assisting professional staff in Radiology including RNs, Radiology technologists, and Physicians to ensure prompt and efficient workflow while ensuring patients feel welcome and as comfortable as possible during their visit. Provides non clinical patient care support, performs required regulatory functions and patient communication consistent with organizational direction.
Performs duties under the supervision of a registered technologist and/or Radiology RN.
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: High School graduate
- Preferred Education: Associate Degree or college level training
- Required License: BLS
- Preferred License: None
- Required Experience: Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with little supervision. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills necessary to be an efficient, cooperative team member. Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail to ensure accurate patient documentation.
- Preferred Experience: 1-3 years’ experience working in a healthcare environment
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, is Mission Health’s flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the No. 1 “Best Hospital” in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of “Best Hospitals” nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region’s only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital – providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists. We’re the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Assistant Senior opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
At Mission Health, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Whether it’s by delivering care at the bedside, recruiting exceptional talent or investing in the communities where our patients and our colleagues serve, we are creating healthier tomorrows for western North Carolina and the surrounding region.