You will be immersed in a friendly team-oriented environment that nurtures its people to achieve success coupled with an organisation that is well-established, respected and values philanthropy and has a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.
As a New Home Associate, some of the key things you will be involved in include;
- Welcoming customers into our market-leading display centres and providing them with outstanding customer service
- Qualifying leads and creating opportunities for the New Home Consultants
- Ensuring timely delivery and ongoing accuracy of all support documentation
- Presenting marketing materials to potential clients
Please note, this is a casual/part-time position, and you must be available to work Saturday, and Sunday shifts each week from our display based in Clyde North.
You will join a well-established and respected brand and will have the opportunity to work from one of Henley’s immaculate display centres that you will be proud to call your place of work. Full training will be provided along with ongoing career opportunities.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong customer-facing experience, time management and organisational skills
- To foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Interest/Passion for a long-term career in New Home Sales
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Some knowledge or experience of the construction industry, however this is not essential
If you're interested in developing your sales career, studying in the field and even have a passion for style and construction, let’s talk more!