Your trade career starts here!
If you want to be the best and join the best, then look no further.
About the Company:
As one of the largest employers of Apprentices in South Australia. PEER is your best choice to get the skills and support to set you up for life.
About the Role:
As a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice, you will receive training and gain relevant competencies whilst assisting in the construction, maintenance and operation of equipment relating to the Refrigeration Industry.
- Refrigeration equipment installation
- Air conditioning system installation
- Decommissions and commissions of refrigeration systems
- Electrical controls and equipment
To become a PEER Apprentice, you need to:
- Full Australian Work rights
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Be physically fit and able to carry out manual handling activities
- Have completed a Certificate II trade related course
- Ability to pass Working With Children Check
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
In return you will:
- Be provided a mentor that will support you throughout your apprenticeship
- Have 4 years of job security
- Obtain a qualification upon successful completion of training
- Earn while you learn
- Be provided with full uniform and PPE at no cost to you
- Receive a fully equipped tool kit (interest free loan arrangement available)
How do I apply:
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete the screening questions
- Upload a current resume with references
PEER is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RTO code: 45744
The CENTRE for Apprenticeships, Trade Skills and Training