About the role
We're currently looking for an amazing, driven and vibrant individuals to showcase their skills and join our Optus store at Mt Druitt on a Full Time basis!
Our team are pivotal to the business in leading the way in which we roll out our technology and services to our customers. We're passionate about the latest technology trends, and how we support and tailor our services and content to customers nationwide.
As the successful candidate you will be passionate, knowledgeable and poses the following attributes:
- Sales – you stand out as a top performer against personal and sales targets
- Communication – You are confident, outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and build relationships with ease.
- People Focus – you are a strong problem solver with outcomes for our people always top of mind.
- Teamwork – You excel working within a team as well as working autonomously.
- Adaptability – You have experience learning new things and adapt well to evolving business needs.
So, why Optus?
At Optus, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we're a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on products and services
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.
As a provider of essential services across Australia, Optus has a critical role in the community through keeping our customers connected to the people they love and the things that matter. It is also our priority to ensure we provide our amazing people and our customers with a healthy and safe workplace environment. In light of the significant risks posed by COVID-19, Optus expects all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 1st December 2021 and will require vaccination for certain roles as well as access to Optus workplaces. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this policy or how it impacts you, including any concerns you might have about meeting this requirement.