Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Transylvania Regional Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Transylvania Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Role Summary: The Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist is required to perform invasive and non-invasive procedures on a variety of patients per the needs of the modality/department. The Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist is required to utilize sterile techniques, if necessary, operate complex imaging equipment and assist physicians as necessary. Continuing education, learned skills and experience will be utilized. This position will function without constant supervision to produce superior quality imaging studies. The Multi-Modality Technologist must routinely work within a minimum of two qualifying modalities as directed by department managers/supervisors to meet the specific needs of the department. Performs all duties relating to the specific primary and post primary imaging modalities in which they are working. This includes Diagnostic, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound. Mammography & Bone Densitometry.
Recruiter to check inserted requirements to ensure it included all credentials below. Then they should delete the credentials
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Graduate of an accredited Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic
- Technology (JCERT) program.
- Preferred Education: None
- Required License: ARRT registered and hold post primary certification in a minimum of 1 additional qualifying discipline in which exams will be performed in the role of Multi-Modality Technologist OR must obtain registry and have current certification on credentialing website for specified imaging modality within specific timeframe as follows; a. CT 6-9 months, b. Mammography 12 months, c. MRI 12-18 months
- Completes requirements for CEU for re-certification. BLS certified.
- Preferred License: None
- Required Experience: Previous experience in a multi-disciplined Radiology Department.
- Preferred Experience: Two years previous experience in an advanced discipline.
Transylvania Regional Hospitalis a full-service community hospital serving Transylvania and the surrounding counties. Located in Brevard, North Carolina, the hospital offers 90+ beds, including more than 25 inpatient rooms and 10 transitional care unit rooms. Transylvania Regional Hospital offers comprehensive services representing a full spectrum of specialties, and has been named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States. Transylvania Regional Hospital, a member of Mission Health, is an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Mission Health, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Whether it’s by delivering care at the bedside, recruiting exceptional talent or investing in the communities where our patients and our colleagues serve, we are creating healthier tomorrows for western North Carolina and the surrounding region.