Weekly pay + penalties + overtime
Kalgoorlie residential, FIFO or DIDO
National contractor nation wide
Work as part of the Kalgoorlie project delivery team supervising across multiple sites, responsible for assisting in the delivery of a portfolio of civil packages.
You will be responsible for duties such as;
- Control and assurance of the safety and compliance of the workforce
- Contribution and execution of Construction Methodologies and Method of Works Plans
- Implementation of relevant SWMS, Permits, Isolations and Controls to ensure the safety of the team.
- Quality and workmanship assurance in accordance with quality management processes and documentation
- Manage and capture workforce hours and productivity
- Stock control, procurement and inventory for the direct works on site
- Experience in concrete pours and formwork
- Supervising experience in a civils scope
- Mine site environment experience is essential
- Frontline management experience preferred
- Remediation, shotcreting and grouting experience preferred
- Trade certification highly is advantageous
- Excavator, skid steer, front loader is advantageous
Successful candidates will be required to provide a police check no more than 12 months old and undertake a medical.
There are always opportunities to thrive, develop and grow in our supportive environment and we can support your ambitions and goals. We also offer:
- Weekly pay cycle, penalties and overtime
- Employee Assistance program
- Discounted gym and private health memberships
- First Aid and Mental First Aid Support Officers available
- Ongoing reward and recognition programs
- Employee referral programs up to $2000
Submit your resume and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with next steps.
Duratec Australia is an ASX listed Engineering, Construction and Remediation project contractor with a fast-growing national presence. We lead the way in providing whole-of-life solutions for assets across the Defence, Marine, Mining, Energy and commercial sectors. Our impressive portfolio of unique and challenging projects include Defence buildings and infrastructure, ports and wharves, power stations, stadiums and historic buildings, just to name a few!
Duratec is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI and other diversity groups.