As a Licensed HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for advanced level work, as assigned by Plant Engineering Services leadership, necessary to maintain the service life of company assets such as physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, utilities, and grounds in an operative and safe working condition.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. Two years vocational training in the operation and repair of heating, ventilation and air condition equipment required.
- Experience: Five plus years experience in commercial HVAC system installation and maintenance required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: CFC Universal Certification (EPA Rule 608) required. HVAC license from state of employment required.
- Additional Skills (required): Applied knowledge in the application and practice of life safety, mechanical and building codes. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of chillers, chilled water system and cooling towers. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of boilers and steam system. Thorough knowledge and understanding in the operation and maintenance of various types of air handling units and air distribution systems. Extensive working knowledge of DDC controls and electronic building automation systems. Ability to evaluate HVAC systems for performance and efficiency improvement. Ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment. Thorough knowledge in understanding and utilizing technical service manuals, electrical schematics and blue prints. Valid Driver's License in state of employment
- Additional Skills (preferred): Knowledge in electrical and electronic systems. Thorough knowledge in the use of personal computers and PC programs. Ability to hear and understand verbal communication changes in machine/equipment noises.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi