Novant Health seeks Registered Respiratory Therapist IIs (RRTs) in Thomasvile, NC.
- Respiratory Therapists are eligible for a signing bonus up to $15,000 at qualifying locations.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $7,500 at qualifying locations.
Our Registered Respiratory Therapist II(RRT) serve as intricate leaders of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Respiratory therapists practice under respiratory and ventilator management protocols with a high degree of autonomy. Depending upon the facility, they perform intubations and insert a-lines.
- Education: 2 Year / Associate Degree required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RCP licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Acts as a patient advocate for the patient and their support system by incorporating education in the interdisciplinary care plan.
- Prioritize job duties according to patients' needs and changing acuity levels and ensures timely completion of care interventions, medical orders, etc.
- Administers and evaluates medication therapies, performs patient transfers and transports patients.
- Ability to evaluate patient needs and provide appropriate routine respiratory care such as ABGs, bronchial hygiene therapy, etc., as well as perform higher levels of care in critical care areas and emergent situations.
- Demonstrates independence in the specialty of Respiratory Care. Practices according to state requirements and standards.
- Critical Care Specific: Ventilator management, code blue, airway management, interpretation and intervention with blood gas analysis, use of all related protocols for patient care.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RRT #RespiratoryTherapist #NovantHealthAllied
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth!
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi