Mascor (John Deere): Parts Sales Person
Plennegy (Pty) Ltd.
Job Ref #: P010001
Job Type: Permanent
Positions Available: 1
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation and fuel. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota and Warath while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service and standards of workmanship.
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation, and fuel. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota and Warath while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service and standards of workmanship.
Mascor is currently looking for an Agricultural Parts Salesperson who will utilize knowledge and interpretation of parts on all basic agricultural machines with the focus on excellent customer service
- Order parts in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and matrix reports
- Attend to in-branch customers and process orders timeously
- Meet all sales and GP targets to budget
- Meet customer coverage targets
- Adhere to discount parameters
- Ensure that all parts are charged when issued
- Process all returns not invoice and ensure credit notes are issued timeously.
- Ensure that all communications are done timeously.
- Work in progress report to show only current transactions.
- Achieve selected training objectives in the set time frame
- Ensure that parts department is neat and tidy and includes marketing displays
- Ensure that all parts are stored in accordance with standards.
d. RECEIVING AND BINNING
- Ensure that incoming goods are accurate, reporting all discrepancies and damages.
- Bin all received parts accurately
- Ensure correct marking on parts to be binned
- Ensure that binned parts are in saleable condition
- Monitor prime bins and replenish as required.
- Min: Grade 12
- Basic knowledge of all agricultural machines and equipment
a. Planning skills
b. Able to operate under pressure.
c. Excellent skills in Microsoft 365: Outlook, Word, Excel,
d. Time management
e. Excellent communication skills
f. Basic judgment and decision-making skills
g. Basic sales skills