- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work”
- Seeking an astute, successful Account/Customer Executive to sell WMS/TMS software solutions. Previous SCM (supply chain management) and SCE (supply chain execution) solutions sales experience highly desirable.
- The Account Executive will be able to demonstrate a proven track record managing complex, small to large scale sales from beginning to end, achieved with a Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions business (i.e. Warehouse Management Systems, Order Management Systems, Transport Management Systems or Supply Chain Planning applications).
What you'll do:
- Develop effective and specific territory or customer account plans to ensure and exceed revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop and foster strong relationships as a trusted advisor to customers and leverage to drive strategy through the organization.
- Form, build, lead, and be a member of a successful account sales team which drives Blue Yonder Strategy, revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships as a trusted advisor to assigned customers, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty while maximizing Blue Yonder revenue and protecting Blue Yonder’s interests.
- Plan and conduct goal orientated customer meetings which maximizes positive deal or conflict resolution progress.
- Position and sell the full value of Blue Yonder's products and services portfolio to maximize revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction by leveraging a team selling model, a proactive, preemptive and consultative customer engagement model, and an established sales process.
- Proactively research and analyze available customer situational information (Market data, Social Media, Customer Articles, etc.) to build and position a preemptive value proposition to a customer BEFORE they identify their own need.
- Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plans to address customer priorities and pain points. Understand Value Engineering (VE), benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and VE to deploy tools effectively.
- Plan and conduct efficient and meaningful customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight into your prospect's business and vision and provide clarity on how Blue Yonder products and services can help them achieve their goals.
- Construct and deliver customer presentations and proposals which are concise, compelling and valuable in the eyes of the prospect or the customer.
- Understand Blue Yonder’s competition and effectively position solutions against them to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Properly manage opportunities and forecast within Salesforce.com in a timely manner.
- Appropriately and effectively negotiate with a prospect/customer during a sales cycle balancing deal transaction acceleration and giving the least amount of concessions.
- Follow established business practices processes for Sales in order to draft, have approved and legally negotiate (Terms and Conditions) contracts with customers in your territory.
- Follow established delivery handoff procedure as applicable for Support, Cloud, Consulting and Education in order to ensure customers efficiently, transparently and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Experienced working in a large software company with proven success in selling enterprise-level, complex software sales.
- Proven sales quota attainment record.
- Cloud and SaaS sales experience
- Proven account planning and new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record (5+ years’ experience) is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail/ Manufacturing/ CPG / 3PL industry pain points and related cost-drivers is preferred.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Supply Chain information systems marketplace is preferred.
- Demonstrated relationships with Supply Chain Industry system integrators / partners
- Bachelor’s degree; equivalent experience also considered.